Softphone (Ring Central App)
- Click on Contacts then Quick Contacts:
- Click Add quick contacts:
- Enter the name of the person you want to add as a quick contact and select them from the list:
- They will be added to your Quick Contacts list under the Quick Contacts section of the Contacts menu in Ring Central.
Deskphone (Yealink T53W)
Video Link -- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgreFHvBKiE
- press the menu softkey
- select features
- select dsskey
- select which dsskey you would like to use. Note: DSSKEY 1 is reserved for your extension and can not be changed/used
- Change the type option to Speeddial
- In the Account id section select which number key you want to use for your speed dial. This should be the same key that you selected on step 4
- Select Label and enter how you want the name to appear on the DSSKEY
- Select Value and enter the number you want it to dial.
- Select Save